MY ANSWERS TO COME SOON
TRADITION ELEVEN-CHECK LIST
Our public relations policy is based on attraction rather then promotion; we need always maintain personal anonymity at the level of press, radio, and films.
1. Do I sometimes promote AA so fanatically that I make it seem unattractive?
2. Am I always careful to keep the confidences reposed in me as an AA member?
3. Am I careful about throwing AA names around - even within the Fellowship?
4. Am I ashamed of being a recovered, or recovering, alcoholic?
5. What would AA be like if we were not guided by the ideas in Tradition eleven? Where would I be?
6. Is my AA sobriety attractive enough that a sick drunk would want such a quality for himself?
© The checklist is a reprint from June 1970 Grapevine